Hey guys! I just wanted to write a post to go along with my new video this week. It’s all about my everyday makeup routine when I have to cover blemishes. I absolutely hate when I get breakouts and my number one priority is skincare, so it doesn’t happen too often but we’ve all been there. I also have a post on preventing acne here. If you want more posts on skincare this one is good, and this one is about nightitme routines. Let me know in the comments if you have any makeup or skincare questions!
Everyday Makeup | How To Cover Acne
- First I use a primer. I’ve been loving this one by Makeup Forever because it’s creamy and super smoothing.
- Then I use a BB cream because I don’t wear anything too heavy on acne. Purlisse is my fave, I wear shade medium.
- The concealer I use is the Boo Boo Cover-Up, I love it because it has green tea and tea tree oil to heal. I also use shade medium but I think I might switch to light during the winter months.
- Maybelline Concealer to brighten my underyeye area.
- Naked Flushed palette for my bronzing and blush, I like the bronzer because it’s a lighter shade which is good for me this time of year. The blush is a natural rosey shade.
- Algenist Illuminating Drops in shade Champagne, you can find them here.
- H&M Highlighter in shade light beige.
- For brows I use It Cosmetics Brow Power. It’s a universal shade that you can adjust by how much pressure you apply it with.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 for eyes, just using the lighter shades.
- Mascara, UD Perversion is my all-time favorite.
- Lip Gloss, I’ve been loving this one by Lorac. It’s really smooth and buttery, it also is pretty pigmented for a lip gloss.
The rest of the details and tutorial are in the video below!