Hello hello let’s talk about spring mani’s! I think it’s important to go get a professional mani/pedi at least once in the spring to get rid of all your winter skin but I love doing my own mani/pedi’s at home too. I just like being able to change my polish color as often as I want. Monday’s can suck a little less if you turn them into Mani Monday’s!
Mani Monday Steps
- Remove all old polish (I love using the Cutex pads, especially while traveling)
- Push back cuticles (I use a metal pusher)
- File down nails
- Buff out ridges (with a very fine buffer)
- Prime (my fav is Orly Primetime)
- Polish (2 coats)
- Top coat (love the Sally Hansen gel top coat)
- Revive cuticles and polish every day with cuticle oil
What are your favorite colors right now? I need to pick up a couple new spring/summer colors!
If you haven’t already follow B&B on [email protected]
INSPIRATION OF THE DAY
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10