Taking care of your nails is similar to taking care of your skin. Without good a good skincare routine makeup will not look the best and without a good manicure routine your polish won’t look the best.
Here are some steps to help you make the most out of your manicure!
- Remove all of your nail polish, use acetone if you have a dark color that has stained your cuticles.
- Apply a cuticle remover, or oil if you don’t have one, I use Orly Cutique & this one will also remove stains from darker colors.
- Now push your cuticles back with a cuticle pusher.
- Trim any remaining cuticle with cuticle nipper.
- File the edge of your nails with a medium file.
- Buff your whole nail with a fine buffing block.
- Use a good lotion and/or oil to really mosturize, wash your hands, apply a basecoat, and you’re ready for some color!
What’s your routine for a good Mani Monday!? I’d love if you shared in the comments 🙂
INSPIRATION OF THE DAY
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2